I'm trying to make this blog exciting and interactive. So. . . . here's a challenge for all of you: tell the story of your life in six words. Ok, it's kind of weird but try it anyway and share your story in a post or comment!
Yesterday I went for a walk by the American River. It was very, very, very cold and quite deserted. The only person I saw was someone picking up trash. They have the access road closed due to possible flooding so I had to park outside and walk down a steep hill. Ok, not that steep I was just trying to make the story more interesting. Anyway it was nice to walk by the river and I took lots of pictures. If you'd like to see the pictures you can see them on my Facebook page. I think you have to have a Facebook account though. I'm trying to put them into my Picasa album but it isn't working right. Here's a preview for you! In the second picture you can see the overpass. I wanted to walk up there and take pictures looking down at the river but I couldn't find the path to get up there. I'll have to go back later and try again.
3 comments:
isn't that overpass for cars? try not to get smashed by a car while your pursuing your new career, please...
small and quiet --> big and noisy
There's a pedestrian walkway - I just can't find it.
That's good! I have numerous ones for myself but they were rather negative. I'll keep working. . . Don't forget I'll be there Sunday. If you forget don't tell me. I still haven't recovered from being forgotten by my father! Probably around 3-3:30 if you'll be home then. You can let me know. I'm leaving after work tomorrow and driving to Monterey but you can call my cell or text or try telepathy. Whatever works.
Post a Comment