That's great news! But, yes, you will, i'm certain, be more thoughtful about what you eat. something that all of us, as we are all getting older, should consider.
Indeed we all should. I'm only 39 - the rest of you are older than me!
Glad to hear that the ultrasound was OK. Just have to watch what you eat like you said. Luckily Christmas only comes once a year.
Yeah - I was glad too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's great news! But, yes, you will, i'm certain, be more thoughtful about what you eat. something that all of us, as we are all getting older, should consider.
Indeed we all should. I'm only 39 - the rest of you are older than me!
Glad to hear that the ultrasound was OK. Just have to watch what you eat like you said. Luckily Christmas only comes once a year.
Yeah - I was glad too!
Post a Comment