Friday, December 10, 2010

Stockton News

Well I will give a quick update here. I have had an earache for about a week, it got really bad about 2 days ago. I finally decided it wouldn't go away on its own and went to the Dr. No big surprise that I have an ear infection. So drops and pills for 10 days.
We found a new dog (a pit bull) the first part of the week. That makes for dogs so either some of them have to go or we may have to go.
Elizabeth got her glasses yesterday. No one else can see anything clearly through them, but she seems to see better. She returns to Dr in 2 months to see if he gives her the stronger prescription.
Our oven has died and we are getting a new range this weekend. For those that haven't visited our new house we now have an electric built-in oven and stove-top. So he will remove those, take the cabinet out under the stove-top and install a gas range. I guess we'll remove the old built-in oven and try to convert that to storage space. Of course poor Andres has to run the lines under the house and such so we have gas, plus do all the other work in the kitchen to prepare for it. I'm glad he's willing to do that though. I'll try to post pictures of the before and after if possible.

1 comment:

rmt said...

It must have been pretty bad to get you to the drs! I hope you feel better soon. Oh post a picture of Elizabeth with her glasses on! Well at least you get a new oven. . .don't let Andres blow the house up running wires or whatever!