Monday, November 29, 2010
A Quick Update on Stephen
Hi...my first post, as promised. I just (about 10 minutes ago), completed my application for the Oakland Teaching Fellows program. If accepted, I'll undertake a six-week orientation in the summer of 2011 and then begin teaching at a high-need school somewhere in Oakland (probably my neighborhood). I have my fingers crossed. On another career front, I am working feverishly on my new website for photography. I am going to give being a professional photographer a go starting in January...wish me a lot of luck on that. Finally, we are almost done converting our garage into a living space so that our dear friend Jen and her son Kavi can move in. With luck, that will happen in December. Well that should bring most of you up to date on me. How about a quick update from the rest of you? What's new?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! Thanks for sharing! Come on, I know the rest of you are out there!
I'm so excited for you Stephen! A lot of changes, but all positive ones. Good luck with everything (how could you not be accepted).
Post a Comment